Reservations and Memberships
Reservations are required for those without a membership so we may customize your experience based on your needs, group, interests, and number of attendees.
Call 678-848-4179 or email email@example.com to Reserve the Preserve!
We look forward to seeing you soon.
How to plan your trip:
- Make a reservation: You should reserve your time at the Preserve as soon as possible. Your field trip is not reserved until you have submitted the Reservation Form and received a confirmation email from the Preserve.
NOTE: Fridays are the most popular day for trips, so book these dates ASAP.
- Plan your attire: Outerwear suitable for weather. Please check the forecast and encourage appropriate clothing for expected weather. *Closed shoes are required; NO sandals/flip flops are allowed. Long pants are best.
- Prepare for emergencies: Students who have emergency medication (epipens, inhalers) prescribed by a physician for life threatening allergies are required to bring meds for safety reasons! If the group is divided for programming, the teacher should make sure she remains in the group with affected child/ren. The Preserve is not liable for insect stings or contact with poisonous plants as can be reasonably expected in nature, so teacher/school assumes all liability.
- Packing for the Preserve: If your group plans to hike the 1.6 mi trail please plan to bring water bottles (preferably reusable ones!) Also, if your reserved time falls during lunch, you are welcome to picnic at the Preserve. Please notify staff in advance if you plan to do so.
- Get to the Preserve: The Preserve has limited parking space. Groups not using buses should arrange to carpool to minimize impact on Preserve roads and habitat. Your start time is based on the school’s distance from the Preserve. Start time will be confirmed at the time of reservation.